Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
For those that like to play a more active role in the management of their retirement, a Self-Managed superannuation fund may be the prefect vehicle, however they are not for everyone. Before you embark down this path you should really be aware of the advantages and disadvantages.
The team at Vue Financial are able to provide specialised Self-Managed Superannuation Fund advice, including:
- How and why you might establish a SMSF
- Costs involved in setting up a SMSF
- Advice on the role and responsibilities of SMSF trustees and members
- Determining the risk profile and the subsequent preparation of an appropriate investment strategy.
- Recommendation & Implementation of investments
- Rollovers, Contribution & Pension Strategies for the funds members
- Insurance & Estate Planning and
- Borrowing for SMSF’s, the rules and regulations as well as the actual finance arrangements